"Most northern town?" Hammerfest by gema
Hammerfest Travel Guide: 89 reviews and 368 photos
According to this *** www.hammerfest-turist.no *** page it is really the Worlds Northest town.
Finally in this Northern city; after my trip to the Northcape I took a ship to Bodo along the Lofoten.
And so Hammerfest was only a short stop-over for me.
BTW, I would like to know who lives in this town.
It seemed to be so far from everything, so I wonder who likes that and can really live there?
gema's Related Pages
Hammerfest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The northenmost city in the world!?"
- "the northernmost town on earth"
- "The northernmost town in the world"
- "70 degrees north"
- "Knoto's new Hammerfest Page"
- "Welcome to HAMMERFEST"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hammerfest
- Hotels in Hammerfest
- Transportation in Hammerfest
- Nightlife in Hammerfest
- Restaurants in Hammerfest
- Shopping in Hammerfest
- Warnings and Dangers in Hammerfest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hammerfest
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Hammerfest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hammerfest
Photos in HammerfestSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Finland Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Norway Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Assisi 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bregenz Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Spain Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kavala Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Austria Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 2 travelogues