"Barcelona- Something for Everyone!" Barcelona by piglet44
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,442 reviews and 21,470 photos
Everyone can find something to enjoy in Barcelona- sea, mountain, modern or ancient architecture, busy streets or quiet parks, shops ,scenery, expensive restaurants or cheap ones.... in short everyone can have a wonderful time in this fascinating city!
You can walk around the streets of Barcelona for days and see so many interesting things... it is heaven for architects so much to see old and new all jumbled up together...
The streets of the new part are wide and tree-lined. The streets of the Barrio Gotico narrow and winding and fascinating.It is all beautiful
- Pros:Lots to see
- Cons:can't think of anything!
- In a nutshell:A city adventure
Dali's fishing village just a short (but scary) drive from Figueras was hard to do but worth the effort! more travel advice
we heard a blues singer called Shemekia Copland at this club and it was great, the atmosphere and the music was... more travel advice
piglet44's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- "Gaudi is Not the Only Site in the City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 19 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
- Posted in Travel Shenzhen Forum "Re: Bus from Xiamen to Shenzhen?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A wonderful week in Barcelona"
- created a Barcelona Travelogue "A wonderful week in Barcelona"
- Wrote a Review watch out for this scam! about Pickpockets in Barcelona Warnings and Dangers
- Commented on one of Belsaita's Barcelona travel pages
Photos in BarcelonaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Vietnam Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Antalya Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- India Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 5 travelogues
- Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Ireland Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (37)
Latest Barcelona hotel reviews
- Confortel Barcelona
- 254 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Ayre Hotel Caspe
- 200 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 22, 2013
- Pension Ambos Mundos
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 1, 2013
- Hesperia Del Mar
- 82 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Ideal Youth Hostel
- 30 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- Barcelona Urbany Hostel
- 85 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Rambla Gothiko
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 10, 2013
- Advance Hotel Barcelona
- 107 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 28, 2013
- Silken Concordia Hotel
- 150 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 4, 2013
- Catalonia Roma
- 32 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 16, 2013
- Hostal Neutral
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
- Residencia Australia Hostal Barcelona
- 171 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 10, 2013
- Apsis Gran Ronda Hotel Barcelona
- 135 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 19, 2013
- 170 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013