"piglet44's new Arhus Page" Århus by piglet44
Århus Travel Guide: 313 reviews and 730 photos
WE did a tour of Norway and Denmark in 1997 with our two sons.
Since I am now writing this up in 2010 the details are a bit hazy ,since I ws not a member of VT at the time and only started writing my pages much later.Hence the lack of authentic photos on these earlier pages.Please excuse...
Anway the notes on these pages were made long after the trip so may have inaccuracies here and there....
this little town is well worth a stop off.
It has the most amazing Viking museum with the remains of a preserved stoneage man found in a peat bog!
and don't forget to go to the brilliant pizzeria on the sea shore.
Watch out for the "elephant hotel' which has miniature elephants all over,including on the key rings and in the garden.The hotel is in the village of Norseminde Kro - I don't recall the name exactly but it is a very small village .
piglet44's Related Pages
Århus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Århus : Den Danske By"
- "Århus: Denmark's second largest and youngest city"
- "Arhus - a place of our family-history"
- "Århus and Surrounding Attractions"
- "My hometown- at the moment"
- "The second city of Denmark"
- "Where i could spent summer like the queen does."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Århus
- Hotels in Århus
- Transportation in Århus
- Nightlife in Århus
- Restaurants in Århus
- Shopping in Århus
- Warnings and Dangers in Århus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Århus
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Århus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Århus
Top 10 Pages
- Vietnam Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Antalya Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- India Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 5 travelogues
- Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Ireland Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue