"I really meant the North - Galil and Golan" Qiryat Shemona by piglet44
Qiryat Shemona Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 49 photos
Sorry there is no section for these, so I put them under "Qiryat Shemona"! We just spent three days of the Pessach/Passover holidays travelling this beautiful area of the country.Only 3 hours from Jerusalem, but what scenery, air and views.The flowers are all in bloom now and yet it is not too hot to travel, walk ,kayak and any other activity you choose!We did all of the above and also took a Tractoron , I think it is called an ATV in English. Anyway it was a lot of fun, and a good way to see the scenery.
You can stay in a Kibbutz Guest house as we did, and then you have the benefit of the local pub/restaurant Gosh, or you can stay in any of the country B and Bs called tzimmers ,dotted around, cheap and pretty . The advantage of Hagoshrim is that it has swimming pool and fitness centre and a good restaurant too.!
These are called Tractoronim over here,and they can be hired from nearly all the kibbutzim around in the Galil and the... more travel advice
We stayed at Kibbutz Hagoshrim guest house in little bungalow surrounded by lawns, statues and gardens. The accomodation... more travel advice
piglet44's Related Pages
Qiryat Shemona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I really meant the North - Galil and Golan"
- "this will be my golan heights page i guesse :-)"
- "Day 2: Excursion to Golan Heights"
- "landscape near banyas,golan heights"
- "The Golan Heights , mount Hermon and the area"
- "Qiryat Shmona Area"
- "Kiriat Shemona"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Qiryat Shemona
- Hotels in Qiryat Shemona
- Restaurants in Qiryat Shemona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Qiryat Shemona
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Qiryat Shemona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Qiryat Shemona
Photos in Qiryat ShemonaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Vietnam Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Antalya Intro, 11 reviews, 31 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- India Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 5 travelogues
- Isla de Gran Canaria Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Ireland Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue