Yangshuo Off The Beaten Path Tips by SirRichard
Yangshuo Off The Beaten Path: 24 reviews and 30 photos
The Dragon Bridge
This nice bridge is outside Yangshuo, north of Jiuxian. You will probably visit it if you take the cycling tour on the rice fields. It is the starting point of the sailings along the Yulong river. There is a nice bar there where you can stop after the cycling exercise
Sailing the Yulong
This is the small brother of the Li River. It's got the same landscape, though the mountains are not so high and the landscape is no so majestic. But the sailing is far more relaxed, there much less traffic and the landscape of rice fields is amazing. I found no other foreigners here, just chinese people.
More Reviews (19)
- See All Jie Xie street
- See All Longji Titian,Dragon's Spine Rice...
- Swim at the Yulong River
- See All Sandals or barefoot for the boats
SirRichard's Related Pages
Yangshuo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Springtime in Yangshuo"
- "The Most Relaxed Town in China"
- "Yangshuo is WestStreet, WestStreet is Yangshuo..."
- "Backpackers' Paradise"
- "What a Romantic town! Yangshuo (CHINA)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yangshuo
- Hotels in Yangshuo
- Transportation in Yangshuo
- Nightlife in Yangshuo
- Restaurants in Yangshuo
- Shopping in Yangshuo
- Warnings and Dangers in Yangshuo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yangshuo
- 21 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (94)
Have you been to Yangshuo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yangshuo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 170 reviews, 201 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 118 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 84 reviews, 144 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 82 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 55 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 74 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greece Intro, 61 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 72 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 66 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia Intro, 52 reviews, 78 photos, 3 travelogues