"Between Palm Valleys" Top 5 Page for this destination Ouarzazate by SirRichard
Ouarzazate Travel Guide: 142 reviews and 440 photos
Ouarzazate is a good basecamp to explore 2 of the nicest valleys in Morocco: The Draa Valleys (to the south, towards Zagora) and the Kasbah Valley (to the east, towards Erfoud).
Besides, the city has a wonderful kasbah that can be visited inside and is very near of the cinema-famous kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou.
To go from Marrakesh to Ouarzazate you have to cross the Atlas mountains. It's a narrow paved road with many mountain... more travel advice
A nice quiet hotel with bungalows between small gardens and a big swimming pool. more travel advice
SirRichard's Related Pages
Ouarzazate Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ouarzazate and the South Oasis Region"
- "Ouarzazate - The Door of The Desert"
- "Ouarzazate, kasbah's and the desert 2004"
- "Between Palm Valleys"
- "Lovely city with plenty to do"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ouarzazate
- Hotels in Ouarzazate
- Transportation in Ouarzazate
- Nightlife in Ouarzazate
- Restaurants in Ouarzazate
- Shopping in Ouarzazate
- Warnings and Dangers in Ouarzazate
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ouarzazate
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (94)
Have you been to Ouarzazate?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ouarzazate
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 170 reviews, 201 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 118 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 84 reviews, 144 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 82 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 55 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 74 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greece Intro, 61 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 72 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 66 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia Intro, 52 reviews, 78 photos, 3 travelogues