"Mali's Capital" Bamako by SirRichard
Bamako Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 162 photos
Bamako is usually the starting point of your trip to Mali, as most planes arrive there. It has nothing really not to miss, maybe the market is a good place to wander around and do some shopping, and the National Museum deserves a visit if you are intrested in ethnograpic pieces, but don't spend here more than 1-2 days...
If you wander around the market area in Bamako you will meet many young men coming to you with the classical "Hello my... more travel advice
This is one of the main attractions of Bamako. Not really a treasure inside, but it's got interesting pieces of tribal... more travel advice
SirRichard's Related Pages
Bamako Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bamako - a city in miniature"
- "Mali's Capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bamako
- Hotels in Bamako
- Transportation in Bamako
- Nightlife in Bamako
- Restaurants in Bamako
- Shopping in Bamako
- Warnings and Dangers in Bamako
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bamako
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (65)
Have you been to Bamako?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bamako
Photos in BamakoSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 170 reviews, 201 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 118 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 84 reviews, 144 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 82 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 55 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 74 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greece Intro, 61 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 72 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 66 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia Intro, 52 reviews, 78 photos, 3 travelogues