"A nice daytrip from Istanbul" Anadolukavagi by SirRichard
Anadolukavagi Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 41 photos
Anadolu Kavagi is a little fishermen village in the asian side of the Bosphorus, very near to the Black Sea.
Is a nice place to go for 1 daytrip from Istanbul, the ferry takes 2 hours to get there, stops there 3 hours and returns. There are many restaurants around, most of them with fresh fish and seafood.
Another highlight of the trip is the journey along the Bosphorus strait, that joins the Marmara Sea and the Black Sea.
All along the shores you will see palaces and smaller summer residences of the Istanbul's high class. Most of them have their own piers and boats.
- Pros:A nice relaxing place
- Cons:Don't go if it's cloudy, wait for a sunny day
- In a nutshell:A perfect daytrip
From Anadolu Kavagi you can see the Black Sea, at the end of the Bosphorus. There are frequent big boats passing by.... more travel advice
In the 3 hours that the boat stops here, you have time enough for lunch and to take a walk around. As you go up the... more travel advice
SirRichard's Related Pages
Anadolukavagi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Anadolu Kavagi - Near the black sea"
- "A nice daytrip from Istanbul"
- "Anadolu Kavagi"
- "Anadolu Kavağı"
- "Anadolu Kavagi for an afternoon"
- "A small village on the Asian side"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anadolukavagi
- Transportation in Anadolukavagi
- Restaurants in Anadolukavagi
- Warnings and Dangers in Anadolukavagi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anadolukavagi
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (65)
Have you been to Anadolukavagi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anadolukavagi
Photos in AnadolukavagiSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 170 reviews, 201 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 118 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 84 reviews, 144 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 82 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 55 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 74 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greece Intro, 61 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 72 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 66 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia Intro, 52 reviews, 78 photos, 3 travelogues