Luang Prabang Off The Beaten Path Tips by SirRichard Top 5 Page for this destination
Luang Prabang Off The Beaten Path: 38 reviews and 71 photos
I found it by chance and (what a pity!) too late.
In the middle of Sakkarine Road you can find a small shop of massages called "Lotus Massages". Here you can try:
- Feet massage, 3 USD
- Body massage, 6 USD
- Aromatherapy massage, 9 USD
I discovered it on my last night, and tried only the feet massage. You are sit on a "chaise longe" with your feet up. Then the massager sits in front and washes your feet: delicately, strongly, slowly, deeply. Then they wrap your feet in hot towels. Then they start with the right feet: palm oil, fingers massage, sticks massage, finger-by-finger massage... all that during 30-40 minutes! and then the same for the left foot!!
AND at the end you get a "quick" (more than 10 minutes) neck and shoulders massage... all this in a relaxed chill-out atmosphere... you go out of the shop floating!!!
I can't even imagine how the "aromatherapy" massage would be, but have the firm intention to go back and try it some day, LOL
More Reviews (34)
- See All Sunset from Mount Phousit
- See All Bus from Vientiane
- See All Villa Santi Hotel Restaurant
- See All Wat Manolom
- Behave properly
SirRichard's Related Pages
Luang Prabang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It Really is the Jewel of the Jewel of SE Asia"
- "Luang Prabang: The Cheeky Monk"
- "A rare jewel in the Mekong Jungles"
- "World Heritage wonderland."
- "IMPREXXION: LUANG PRABANG"
- "Luang Prabang ~ Charming Town By the Mekong River"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Luang Prabang
- Hotels in Luang Prabang
- Transportation in Luang Prabang
- Nightlife in Luang Prabang
- Restaurants in Luang Prabang
- Shopping in Luang Prabang
- Warnings and Dangers in Luang Prabang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luang Prabang
- 36 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (65)
Have you been to Luang Prabang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luang Prabang
- Posted in Travel Jerez de la Frontera Forum "Re: Walking around Jerez"
- Commented on one of jenniferchin's Luang Prabang travel pages
- Wrote a Review Sunset from Mount Phousit in Luang Prabang Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sunset from Mount Phousit"
- updated a Luang Prabang Travel Page "A rare jewel in the Mekong Jungles"
Photos in Luang PrabangSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 170 reviews, 201 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 118 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 84 reviews, 144 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 82 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 55 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 74 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greece Intro, 61 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 72 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 66 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia Intro, 52 reviews, 78 photos, 3 travelogues