"TRAVEL = EXPERIENCE THE LIFE" davinachu's Profile
I love travelling, do it yourself, as a backpacker, challenge yourself. Living in a city, we only work day and night, without thinking the meanning of life. What is life? Work on day, sleep at night, the sun rises and sets, and people keep on working, complaining the life. Money, promotion, success, future... What about the relationship? Friendship? And the most important...
By travelling, I learn the meanning of LIFE. I learned how to enjoy the world, how to enjoy the LIFE. There are many beautiful thing we can see, we can feel and we can touch in the life.
Climb up the hill and wait for the sunrise. Lie on the boat and hear the murmuring of the flowing water, close your eyes and feel the ripples. Sit on the deck and see the sunset, lie on the sand and feel the sky covering your body with a starry night. Touch the grass, the sand and the water, and experience the life. Talk to the people and feel their life.
Use your imagination, you can fly to the past and flow to the future, flipping the memories or seeking your dream. Colour the pictures!
Life is full of joy. By enjoying every single scenery in your trip, you will learn how to appreciate all you own in your life, including LOVE.
Seek for a dream and achieve the goal. One day, when you stand at the end of the road and look back to the way you passed, you will say "I have seen the world, I have reached my dreams, I have experienced the LIFE!"
The experience of my life during last trips. Hope you will like them and you can share my feelings.
Key of LIFE
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 258 Reviews
- 317 Photos
- 17 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- davinachu and bean are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Australia"
created their Personal Page "Australia"
- updated a Australia Travel Page "Australia"
- Wrote a Review A best day for relax in Kaiping Things to Do
- Commented on 850prc's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 46 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Japan Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Italy Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Macao Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Germany Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- China Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Nanjing Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Spain Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue