"Yubert's Yorba Linda Page" Yorba Linda by Yubert
Yorba Linda Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 49 photos
Yorba Linda is mainly known as the home of The Richard Nixon Library & Birthplace.
Also, Chino Hills State Park is adjacent to Yorba Linda. So I frequently come to this area to mountain bike at the park.
Here's a picture of the reflecting pool inside the grounds of the Richard Nixon Library.
THE RICHARD NIXON LIBRARY & BIRTHPLACE This is a picture of Pat Nixon's gravesite. Lots of historical memoriabilia... more travel advice
Yubert's Related Pages
Yorba Linda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yorba Linda- Indeed the "Land of Gracious Living""
- "Yubert's Yorba Linda Page"
- "Twob's new Yorba Linda Page"
- "My 'B' Linda (as my kids used to say)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yorba Linda
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Yorba Linda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yorba Linda
Photos in Yorba LindaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mojave Intro, 66 reviews, 67 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 24 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cypress Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marina del Rey Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shaver Lake Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- La Jolla Intro, 32 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anza-Borrego Desert State Park Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue