Shaver Lake Nightlife Tips by Yubert
Shaver Lake Nightlife: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Best thing to do at night is to build a big campfire to stay warm. Also the smoke keeps the mosquitos away .
Dress Code: In Winter and Spring months wear warm clothing because it will get cold, below freezing!
During Summer and Fall months, bring mosquito netting or plenty of Deet to keep away the mosquitos.
Starting a campfire is one of the starter activities for a fun filled evening.
At the campfire, telling tall stories is the order of the evening.
It's warm by the fire.
Dress Code: Wear warm non-flamable clothes.
Theme: Adult Spot
More Reviews (33)
- See All Here's another view of upper...
- See All Packing List
- See All Here's the backside view of...
- See All There's no restaurants in the...
- See All Oh, another entrapping view. ...
Yubert's Related Pages
Shaver Lake Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Shaver Lake
- Hotels in Shaver Lake
- Nightlife in Shaver Lake
- Restaurants in Shaver Lake
- Warnings and Dangers in Shaver Lake
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Shaver Lake
- 36 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Shaver Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shaver Lake
Photos in Shaver LakeSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mojave Intro, 66 reviews, 67 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 24 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cypress Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marina del Rey Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shaver Lake Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- La Jolla Intro, 32 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anza-Borrego Desert State Park Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue