"Are these Sausalito Sally's?" Top 5 Page for this destination Sausalito by Yubert

Sausalito Travel Guide: 140 reviews and 335 photos

I've driven by Sausalito many times over the years, finally stopped in to have drinks with VT members Jessicadf and Cjg1 on May 23rd, 2003.

I also wanted to see the infamous place of "Sausalito Sally", madame to San Fran's elite. But all I found was this pair of women's Jockey brand underwear laying on the sidewalk. I wonder what colorful stories it could tell, if it could talk.

Maybe this pair of underwear belongs to Sausalito Sally?

• Last visit to Sausalito: May 2003
  • Intro Updated Jun 16, 2003

• moiraistyx's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2006 at 6:26 PM

Funny page here Yubert.

• jessicadf's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2004 at 2:52 PM

Got your updated contact info -- thanks! Just got back from a lovely walk in Sausalito with Wayne. Updated my Sausalito page, too. We need one more rated Saus. page!

• cjg1's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2003 at 8:19 AM

Nice page. Forgot half of what is on it. Caught Sally's disgarded on the VT home page.

• Johnny_CA's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2003 at 1:00 AM

Yubert strikes again!! Soon the whole town of Sausalito will be panty-less. You go Y-man.

• skye820's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2003 at 6:24 PM

Ahhh!!! Yubert! You found my thong..I was wondering where I lost it ;)

• Jim35's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2003 at 2:34 PM

"I white the thongs that make the whole world thing." - Bawwy Manilow

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2003 at 5:10 PM

Now, why didn't you behave like a "Good Samaritan" Yubert and turn in the white thong to the proper authorities? Some poor gal is running around Sausalito flustered with no panty twisted up in a knot! ;-)

Yubert

“Surfer`s motto: If it swells, ride it!”

Badges & Stats in Sausalito

Have you been to Sausalito?

Latest Activity in Sausalito