"Yubert's Mojave Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Mojave by Yubert

Mojave Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 149 photos

I was here from 25-Jan-02 to 27-Jan-02. Visited Mitchell Caverns and camped at the Mid-Hills campground. At night it was freezing, I had a 0ºF sleeping bag and I was still cold!!

During the day we hiked to the top of a mountain called Table Top and the following day hiked to the top of the Eagle Rock summit.

Even though this place is spelled Mo<b><i>j</b></i>ave it is pronouced Mo<b><i>h</b></i>ave!!

• Last visit to Mojave: Jan 2002
  • Intro Written Oct 11, 2002

• funnybeee's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2006 at 7:59 AM

WHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Yubie, you make me pee ma pants!!!!!!!!!

• Eddie101's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2004 at 12:21 AM

All Pics...No Info :o(

• PA2AKgirl's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2004 at 10:42 PM

Sure, we'll add that to our list...I was just thinking it must be possible to add MORE stuff into this trip:-) Hopefully, I'll get to as many bars as I do National Parks and sites

• jadedmuse's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2004 at 8:42 AM

Hey, these are some amazing stallagtite photos you've got. Didn't realize the Mojave Desert is so interesting....

• Sonador3's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2004 at 8:49 PM

Hey Yubert, loved your Mojave and Big Sure photos -- your Russia ones as well. You seem to have been everywhere!!! Great. Hope to meet you in SF next month!

• Carmela71's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2004 at 5:55 AM

Great panoramic pics, I do not think I can squezze this one too in the trip lol, but I will cross teh dessert by sure...

• zrim's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2003 at 3:04 PM

Nice photos of the cow pies Yubert. If you want to experience real cold, come on up to Minnesota, we'll show you some real cold.

• skye820's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2003 at 9:11 PM

as apposed to one blurry pic with dubious information, all talk and no b*lls...eh, user? Hey Yubert... love this page, gave the highest ratings for all your tips...

• User101's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2003 at 3:09 AM

What is all that with taking 50 pictures of the same place? This is supposed to be a source of information to other travellers and not your family album. Go swing with your grandma for that. You either understand what VT is about or you get zero scorings.

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2003 at 12:31 AM

Very Lovely and interesting page Yubert keep the good work! :-)

Yubert

“Surfer`s motto: If it swells, ride it!”

Badges & Stats in Mojave