"Yubert's Lost Coast Adventure" Garberville by Yubert
Garberville Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 12 photos
I did a 25 mile backpack trip, starting at Mattole Beach in Petrolia, along the coast of Garberville, and ending up at Blacksand Beach in Whitehorn, California.
Can't tell if this is an abandoned house or not.
- Pros:Undeveloped costal area, very rugged and scenic.
- Cons:Hard to get to here! It's a 14 hour drive from Los Angeles.
- In a nutshell:I like the beauty of the place.
Hey it's dangerous to swim along this section of the coast due to rogue waves. See the sign and heed it's warning. more travel advice
Yubert's Related Pages
Garberville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yubert's Lost Coast Adventure"
- "Am I lost or what?"
- "Valley of The Giants - Road Trip Day 4"
- See All...
- Hotels in Garberville
- Restaurants in Garberville
- Warnings and Dangers in Garberville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Garberville
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Garberville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Garberville
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mojave Intro, 66 reviews, 67 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 24 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cypress Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marina del Rey Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shaver Lake Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- La Jolla Intro, 32 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anza-Borrego Desert State Park Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue