"Fullerton - a bit of Country in the City!" Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton by Yubert
Fullerton Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 124 photos
Does this look like Fullerton? Well it really is in Fullerton. It's Laguna Lake. There are horse stables and corral nearby. Plus there an 11 mile trail that's shared by horses, joggers, hikers and bicyclists.
I often ride my mountain bike through this area.
Walk around Laguna Lake. This lake is part on an 11 mile mountain bike and horse trail. more travel advice
You can get around Fullerton on a horse or on a bike. Here's a mountain biker at a horse crossing. more travel advice
Yubert's Related Pages
Fullerton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fullerton- Full of the Good Town Spirit"
- "Fullerton California"
- "Home of the Schooled"
- "Fullerton - a bit of Country in the City!"
- "A diamond in the midst."
- "MarkTime in Fullerton"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fullerton
- Hotels in Fullerton
- Transportation in Fullerton
- Nightlife in Fullerton
- Restaurants in Fullerton
- Shopping in Fullerton
- Warnings and Dangers in Fullerton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fullerton
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Fullerton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fullerton
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mojave Intro, 66 reviews, 67 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 24 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cypress Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marina del Rey Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shaver Lake Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- La Jolla Intro, 32 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anza-Borrego Desert State Park Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue