"The Pain in Spain...." Burlingame by Yubert
Burlingame Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 16 photos
I was in Burlingame on November 7, 2003 to meet Geisha_Girl and the infamous Lemon Drop Crew, and her beau, Christian LaFont.
But the real reason I came was for the snails! Christian, being the hospitable Frenchman that he is, brought over a can of snails along with snail shells. Yummm, I'm hungry just thinking of them,,,
Yes, Skye820 does talk to the French.
Well I usually go into SF for action but tonight I saw plenty in Burlingame, and it was all free! more travel advice
I had a fond memory, meeting Geisha at her friend's Girl_KS house, to watch the Reign in Spain travel show. Here's... more travel advice
Yubert's Related Pages
Burlingame Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Pain in Spain...."
- "STAY AWAY. FAR, FAR AWAY."
- "brydarn's new Burlingame Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Burlingame
- Hotels in Burlingame
- Transportation in Burlingame
- Restaurants in Burlingame
- Warnings and Dangers in Burlingame
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Burlingame
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Burlingame?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burlingame
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mojave Intro, 66 reviews, 67 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 24 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cypress Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marina del Rey Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shaver Lake Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- La Jolla Intro, 32 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anza-Borrego Desert State Park Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue