"Yubert's Minsk Page" Minsk by Yubert
Minsk Travel Guide: 417 reviews and 1,035 photos
Minsk was a beautiful city I'm sure at one time. However just about all of Minsk's charming old buildings were destroyed during WWII.
So what was built in it's place in a prime example of efficient Soviet-style 1950's-era gray buildings.
Not all of Minsk's old buildings were destroyed in WWII. What was left constitutes Minsk's Old Town, about 5 or 6 buildings. Not a whole lot but I saw it.
Yubert's Related Pages
Minsk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Minsk - City of grandiose Stalinist architecture"
- "Minsk at first sight"
- "Minsk - charm of soviet style architecture"
- "Belarussian Capital"
- "Minsk – your next door neighbour"
- "Ice Hockey Bison"
- "Minsk, the capital of Belarus"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Minsk
- Hotels in Minsk
- Transportation in Minsk
- Nightlife in Minsk
- Restaurants in Minsk
- Shopping in Minsk
- Warnings and Dangers in Minsk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Minsk
- 0 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Minsk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Minsk
Photos in MinskSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mojave Intro, 66 reviews, 67 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 33 reviews, 73 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tijuana Intro, 24 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cypress Intro, 41 reviews, 43 photos
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marina del Rey Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shaver Lake Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- La Jolla Intro, 32 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anza-Borrego Desert State Park Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue