"Pagsanjan" Top 5 Page for this destination Pagsanjan by StefanosS
Pagsanjan Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 109 photos
Pagsanjan is one of the most famous tourist attractions in the Philippines, due to the natural wonderful rapids, where the Francis Ford Coppola's movie "Apocalypse Now" was filmed. The river is the Bumbunran, while the supposed Pagsanjan falls are, in reality, the Magdapio falls, in the neighbouring municipality of Cavinti. Although, the amazing boat trip starts and ends in Pagsanjan. A tourist park is under construction in the area of the big waterfalls, where you can reach by car, following the way to Cavinti - Caliraya.
StefanosS's Related Pages
Pagsanjan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shooting the Rapids"
- "Lovely Pagsanjan"
- "Pagsanjan Adventure"
- "Do Birds fly in Pagsanjan?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pagsanjan
- Hotels in Pagsanjan
- Transportation in Pagsanjan
- Restaurants in Pagsanjan
- Shopping in Pagsanjan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pagsanjan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pagsanjan
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Pagsanjan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pagsanjan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ioannina Intro, 26 reviews, 152 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thessaloniki Intro, 49 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Evia Intro, 7 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aghion Oros (Mount Athos) Intro, 21 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Volos Intro, 19 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skiathos Island Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Alonnisos Island Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- West Mani Intro, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kastoria Intro, 6 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kavala Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues