"A quick stop" Top 5 Page for this destination Hakone by xaver
Hakone Travel Guide: 119 reviews and 465 photos
I stopped only one night in Hakone on my way to Kusatsu. We stay in a very beutiful resort in order to enjoy hot spring and so did not spend a long time walking around the town which anyway, did not seem to oeefr anything more than hot spring baths.
Owakudani is the area around the craters created during the last eruption of Hakone Volcano.This is an area where you... more travel advice
When my friend told me that we were coming here to enjoy hot spring, I did not even know what hot spring is, and now I... more travel advice
xaver's Related Pages
Hakone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "There’s more to Hakone than Mount Fuji"
- "Hakone - Popular Hot Spring Resort Region"
- "Beautiful Tourist Attraction Near Tokyo"
- "A quick stop"
- "Tour for Hakone"
- "Can you see Fuji-san? (Fujiyama for illiterates)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hakone
- Hotels in Hakone
- Transportation in Hakone
- Restaurants in Hakone
- Shopping in Hakone
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hakone
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Hakone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hakone
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 85 photos
- Athens Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Morocco Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue