"An elegant easy going city" Belgrade by xaver
Belgrade Travel Guide: 2,350 reviews and 4,836 photos
My first approach to Belgrade was a tusday afternoon when I arrived from airport to the hotel in the centre and found out there were hundreds guys and girls drinking beer in the open air bars. I thought hey what a nice city full of life, after a few minuts I realised that after a couple of hour there was the champions league match Partisan Vs. Arsenal, so I also understood the massive presence of police.
The day after, I found that hundreds of guys were still enjoying drinks in the open air bars so I understood that the first impression was good, there is definitly a nice atmpsphear.
Then, while exploring the city I also met the important place that this city and its people had in european history.
- Pros:extrmely safe, full of people, cheap
- In a nutshell:I would be happy to go back
Something that impressed me in Belgrade was the street directions. They were many and extremely accurate, if you follow... more travel advice
A sunday morning I woke up in Belgrade and, after breakfast started going for a walk. Being my hotel in a pedestrian... more travel advice
xaver's Related Pages
Belgrade Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Belgrade, sweet Belgrade"
- "WHITE TOWN"
- "B E L G R A D E"
- "My home town"
- " The White City"
- "Welcome to Beograd-Capital of Serbia & Montenegro!"
- "48 Hours in the White City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belgrade
- Hotels in Belgrade
- Transportation in Belgrade
- Nightlife in Belgrade
- Restaurants in Belgrade
- Shopping in Belgrade
- Warnings and Dangers in Belgrade
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belgrade
- 23 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Belgrade?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belgrade
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 85 photos
- Athens Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seoul Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Morocco Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos