"The Ticino capital" Top 5 Page for this destination Bellinzona by xaver
Bellinzona Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 266 photos
This swiss town was really a nice surprise for me, I knew about Lugano and Locarno as nice towns in Ticino and ignored about this small jewel.
The main attractions of Bellinzona are ofcourse its castles, still very well preserved and free to visit!
This is a bar just outside the lift that takes you to the castle. It wouldn't be anything special if it hadn't a poison... more travel advice
We had the nice idea of visiting the castles in a snowing day and the picture shows in what conditions we found the... more travel advice
xaver's Related Pages
Bellinzona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "3 castles & more"
- "Bellinzona - capital of the canton Ticino"
- "The Ticino capital"
- "Bellinzona, the capital of Ticino"
- "City of Castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bellinzona
- Hotels in Bellinzona
- Transportation in Bellinzona
- Restaurants in Bellinzona
- Warnings and Dangers in Bellinzona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bellinzona
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Bellinzona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bellinzona
Photos in BellinzonaSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 85 photos
- Athens Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Morocco Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (65)
Latest Bellinzona hotel reviews
- Hotel Internazionale
- 35 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013