"A small gem" Top 5 Page for this destination Timisoara by xaver
Timisoara Travel Guide: 144 reviews and 370 photos
I wished to visit this small town for many years, I do not exactly know why, I probably simply liked the sound of the name.
I found this small university city really quiet and easy to enjoy, may be because I was coming from Belgrade but the first thing I noticed was how quiet and somehow silent it was.
Then, hour after hour I also had the chance to enjoy the food that was definitly delicious, both in restaurants and in the stalls along the street or in the squares.
- Pros:quiet easy to visit safe
- In a nutshell:nice even for a short week end
As the hotel breakfast was served untill 10 am and I usually woke up later, I had to find another place to eat... more travel advice
I could not find one single street indications in the city centre which I found pretty weird as it is a touristic city,... more travel advice
xaver's Related Pages
Timisoara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A small gem"
- "Timisoara - A City Of Five Stars"
- "ALWAYS IN MY HEART"
- "Small Vienna"
- "sri-lankan dress in Timisoara"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Timisoara
- Hotels in Timisoara
- Transportation in Timisoara
- Nightlife in Timisoara
- Restaurants in Timisoara
- Shopping in Timisoara
- Warnings and Dangers in Timisoara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Timisoara
- 16 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Timisoara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Timisoara
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 95 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 85 photos
- Rome Intro, 37 reviews, 75 photos
- Naples Intro, 31 reviews, 80 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 27 reviews, 63 photos
- Athens Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seoul Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos