"Just a relaxed recover" Angeles City by xaver
Angeles City Travel Guide: 253 reviews and 622 photos
I came here from Kuala Lumpur and was supposed to stay one night and then fly to Boracay but as soon as i arrived I got ill, so I just had to cancel my trip to the island(weather anyway was awful) and spend a few days in the town to relax and recover.
I soon noticed that the city was nearly desert and when I asked the reason, I got answered that there was a bomb threat as many western expatriats used to live there and I wondered why so many people chosed to live in a city without any seaside that did not seem to offer much.
Then going around the centre I found out there was an incredible amount of go go clubs and bars, so I realised this town is a sort of Philippines Pattaya.
- Pros:Cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur and Singapore
- Cons:nothing much to offer apart night life
- In a nutshell:city of..."angels"?
Before going to Philippines I got warned by travel agency, national travel warnings and so on. Once I arrived in Angeles... more travel advice
Angeles city airport(Clark Field) is the one where low cost companies from some asian countries, specially Malaysia and... more travel advice
xaver's Related Pages
Angeles City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Angeles city is motley ..."
- "NOT REALLY MY TYPE OF PLACE"
- "Angeles City, Philippines"
- "Angeles City/Clark - Province of Pampanga"
- "Angeles City- "Red Light of the Philippines""
- "Just a relaxed recover"
- "Angeles City. Philippines!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angeles City
- Hotels in Angeles City
- Transportation in Angeles City
- Nightlife in Angeles City
- Restaurants in Angeles City
- Shopping in Angeles City
- Warnings and Dangers in Angeles City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Angeles City
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Angeles City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angeles City
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 85 photos
- Athens Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seoul Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Morocco Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos