"Visiting an old friend" Top 5 Page for this destination Modena by xaver
Modena Travel Guide: 221 reviews and 756 photos
I came to Modena to visit a friend that I was not meeting for several years. She now happens also to be a toruist guide and so I had the chance not only to spend time with a friend but also to get to know this nice city with a private guide.
If a sort of hell exists and greedies go there, well I am sure I'll meet many Modena's cityzens there. I really loved food here, definitly not a place for diets or vegeterians, here you eta meet and you eat a lot of it.
This part of Italy is popular for parmesan, Ferrari and balsamic vinegar so you have the chance of some really excursions out of the city.
- Pros:art, food
- In a nutshell:a really nice surprise
This is a new service that takes you around Modena, it goes in the city and in the cities nearby, you can buy a voucher... more travel advice
In the things to do tips I was complaining about the fact that Mr. Panini sold his football steakers company and now had... more travel advice
xaver's Related Pages
Modena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Modena - Citta Ducale"
- "Visiting an old friend"
- "Marvelous Modena"
- "Faster than a Ferrari"
- "Green Modena"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Modena
- Hotels in Modena
- Transportation in Modena
- Nightlife in Modena
- Restaurants in Modena
- Shopping in Modena
- Warnings and Dangers in Modena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Modena
- 14 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Modena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Modena
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 85 photos
- Athens Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Morocco Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue