"the city I want to live in" Top 5 Page for this destination Rimini by xaver
Rimini Travel Guide: 260 reviews and 594 photos
"Rimini: una parola fatta di aste, di soldatini in fila. Non riesco ad oggettivare. Rimini è un pastrocchio, confuso, pauroso, tenero, con questo grande respiro, questo vuoto aperto del mare. Lì la nostalgia si fa più limpida, specie il mare d'inverno, le creste bianche, il gran vento, come l'ho visto la prima volta" By Federico Fellini
Rimini as many other seaside towns is well known for its beaches, its discos and its crazy nights.
Unfortunatly many tourists, miss the most beautiful Rimini's side, the historical centre.
As it is a relatevely small town, Rimini is very easy to visit, walking around or biking are the best ways to go around.
I know Rimini as I lived there during my university studies, I felt in love with this city since the first moment as it is not so big and not so small, there is the sea, it's cool in winter and warm in spring, the food is delidious, people are extremely friendly and easy going.
- Pros:people, food, art, atmospheare
- Cons:high season
- In a nutshell:do not go in summer
I chosed this hotel for its location as I wanted to saty in the centre of the seaside area of the city. The hotel is... more travel advice
Tiberio's bridge crosses the touristic harbour in Rimini, this is a very nice area, that, awfully you cannoy enjoy... more travel advice
xaver's Related Pages
Rimini Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rimini ~ so Much More than beaches!"
- "Rimini - more than just a beach resort"
- "the city I want to live in"
- "Rimini - more than just beaches"
- "RIMINI RIMINI"
- "Rimini - Attention: History awaits you!"
- "THE 5 RIMINI'S"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rimini
- Hotels in Rimini
- Transportation in Rimini
- Nightlife in Rimini
- Restaurants in Rimini
- Shopping in Rimini
- Warnings and Dangers in Rimini
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rimini
- 16 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Rimini?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rimini
- Posted in Travel Monterosso al Mare Forum "Re: least challenging walk from..."
- updated a Rimini Travel Page "the city I want to live in"
- Uploaded a Photo to "the city I want to live in"
- Wrote a Review A very confortable place on the... in Rimini Hotels
- Commented on one of gosiaPL's Rimini travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 85 photos
- Athens Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Morocco Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue