"the city I want to live in" Top 5 Page for this destination Rimini by xaver

Rimini Travel Guide: 260 reviews and 594 photos

not just sea

"Rimini: una parola fatta di aste, di soldatini in fila. Non riesco ad oggettivare. Rimini è un pastrocchio, confuso, pauroso, tenero, con questo grande respiro, questo vuoto aperto del mare. Lì la nostalgia si fa più limpida, specie il mare d'inverno, le creste bianche, il gran vento, come l'ho visto la prima volta" By Federico Fellini

Rimini as many other seaside towns is well known for its beaches, its discos and its crazy nights.
Unfortunatly many tourists, miss the most beautiful Rimini's side, the historical centre.

the centre

As it is a relatevely small town, Rimini is very easy to visit, walking around or biking are the best ways to go around.

university

I know Rimini as I lived there during my university studies, I felt in love with this city since the first moment as it is not so big and not so small, there is the sea, it's cool in winter and warm in spring, the food is delidious, people are extremely friendly and easy going.

• Pros:people, food, art, atmospheare
  • Cons:high season
  • In a nutshell:do not go in summer
  • Last visit to Rimini: Nov 2008
  • Intro Updated Nov 17, 2008

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2013 at 5:05 AM

We have not been to Rimini yet. It seems to be an interesting town to visit and explore. We certainly would love to visit the town one day. The historical centre and the Tiberio's Bridge look wonderful indeed. ~ho & pang

• MM212's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2010 at 6:19 AM

Rimini is one of many cities in Emilia-Romagna I've yet to visit. Good to see the city has more to offer than just beaches. Cheers from NYC!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2009 at 3:00 PM

I'm glad to hear that lots of people in Rimini use their bicycles the whole year to get around the town.

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2007 at 9:57 AM

Ok - great photos and now I will have to see Rimini - hope you post more photos.

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2006 at 8:02 AM

That sure is a different marketing technique :-) This sure sounds like party town. I could live off ice cream .. would definitely take up your tip:-)

• deecat's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2006 at 10:54 AM

I LOL at your shopping tip. Great information and insights about Rimini.

• May 27, 2005 at 8:06 AM

bellissima pagina...congratulazione:-)!!

• Propermark's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2005 at 11:51 AM

Ciao! Bella pagina su Rimini. Sono stato lì 2 volte, ma in inverno sembra irriconoscibile, niente turisti e poca gente in giro! Mi sarebbe piaciuto vivere lì ma ora non ne sono + convinto dopo l'ultima volta che ci sono stato(16 apr 05).

• Dariana's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2004 at 11:18 AM

Great pages from a great country. I hope to visit Italy next year.I`ve found a lot of usefull tips on your pages.

• titti's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2004 at 2:42 PM

La piada!!!! Oggi niente merenda :-(

xaver Visits Here Frequently!

xaver

“Whee. Sal, we gotta go and never stop going till we get there." "Where we going, man?" "I don't know but we gotta go.”

Badges & Stats in Rimini