"The Che Mausoleum" Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Clara by xaver
Santa Clara Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 122 photos
Since the first day of our trip to Cuba, every person we got the chance to talk about our travel plans, was sure that we should change our mind about Santa Clara: no hay nada en Santa Clara.
We wanted to go and visit the Che mausoleum and at the end we did it.
It was definitly worth the trip even if I would not stop longer than a day here.
- Pros:Really a few tourists around
My favourite thing of this town is the reason why I came, the Che mausoleum. We never bought books or other stuffs about... more travel advice
The mausoleum is next to the museum, and here there are the buried remains of Che, along with a number of the men who... more travel advice
xaver's Related Pages
Santa Clara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Generation of the sixtees"
- "The Che Mausoleum"
- "Santa Clara - one of my favourite places"
- "Welcome to Santa Clara, "La ciudad del Che""
- "SANTA CLARA."
- "The Mausoleum of Che Guevara"
- "silvia-m.b's new Santa Clara Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Clara
- Hotels in Santa Clara
- Transportation in Santa Clara
- Nightlife in Santa Clara
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Santa Clara
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Santa Clara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Clara
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 85 photos
- Athens Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Morocco Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue