"La ciudad de la siesta" Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad by xaver
Trinidad Travel Guide: 229 reviews and 673 photos
Even if, since the first day in Cuba, all the people we met tried to made us change our travel plans, we got to do what we planned to, untill we arrived here.
The city, the people we met and the incredible relaxed atmosphear made us realise that we could just stop and finish the trip in this town.
This town is where we found the best house, the best food and the best people.
- Pros:quiet, old, great night life, great food
One more tip that may surprise people that know me. If you have the chance to have a walk around Trinidad on a sunday... more travel advice
La Canchanchara, a very popular Trinidad bar,is located in a mansion that was build in 1723. It has its original cedar... more travel advice
xaver's Related Pages
Trinidad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trinidad - witness of slave trading"
- "Having a great time in Trinidad"
- "La ciudad de la siesta"
- "ITS HOTTTTTTTTTTTT in the CITY!!!"
- "Trinidad, Cuba."
- "Place full of history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trinidad
- Hotels in Trinidad
- Transportation in Trinidad
- Nightlife in Trinidad
- Restaurants in Trinidad
- Shopping in Trinidad
- Warnings and Dangers in Trinidad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trinidad
- 12 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Trinidad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trinidad
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 85 photos
- Athens Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Morocco Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue