"La ciudad de la siesta" Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad by xaver

Trinidad Travel Guide: 229 reviews and 673 photos

Even if, since the first day in Cuba, all the people we met tried to made us change our travel plans, we got to do what we planned to, untill we arrived here.

The city, the people we met and the incredible relaxed atmosphear made us realise that we could just stop and finish the trip in this town.

This town is where we found the best house, the best food and the best people.

• Pros:quiet, old, great night life, great food
  • Last visit to Trinidad: May 2008
  • Intro Updated Feb 25, 2009

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2013 at 11:17 PM

What a wonderful place! Sounds to be exactly the place where to change ones plans. Good that you could stay so many days.

• xaver's Profile Photo
      Dec 22, 2013 at 8:53 AM

thanks, I am in Istanbul now and if there is something of Trinidad I miss, that is the heat.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
      Dec 22, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Enjoy Istanbul (even though it might be a bit cold this time of the year)!

• atufft's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2009 at 8:34 AM

At this time of year, Trinidad seems like such a pleasant place to relax with a cigar and copa de ron.

• maggiolina's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2008 at 11:16 AM

Devo davvero commentare la tua foto col sigaro????Hai avuto pure il coraggio di metterla in linea!

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2008 at 12:22 PM

Lovely page of the charming city - it brought back some wonderful memories! I very much enjoyed coco taxi and canchanchara as well! Your meals look really tempting - I think the fish is called Parguo, the best one you can get on Cuba.

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2008 at 6:19 AM

Canchanchera oh wonderful. Love the white sandy beach too. :-)

• titti's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2008 at 8:17 AM

Macchè morte di un ST! Non l'hai visto il goloso? Tre ne ha al fianco... TRE!!!!!!

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2008 at 4:01 AM

pure in chiesa? La fine di un'era... la morte di un ST. Cmq il pesce dovrebbe chiamarsi pargo ( pargo rojo), e se non sbaglio è un dentice...

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2008 at 9:12 PM

Another great page of Cuba. Smoking a havanna cigar...

xaver

“Whee. Sal, we gotta go and never stop going till we get there." "Where we going, man?" "I don't know but we gotta go.”

Badges & Stats in Trinidad

Have you been to Trinidad?

Latest Activity in Trinidad