"A nature trip" Top 5 Page for this destination Viñales by xaver
Viñales Travel Guide: 94 reviews and 304 photos
At the beginning we thought to spend a few days in Vinales but once in Cuba, we soon realised that a day trip was enough for what we were interested in.
Vinales is located in the beautiful Pinar del Rio province 120 miles west of Havan, Vinales is a small peaceful village, with colored small houses, nice people and many natural attractions that you can not miss.
In the surrounding area you will find cultivated lands of tobacco, with scattered farm houses where you can see and learn how the Cubans grow their famous tobacco.
- In a nutshell:one day is enough
Cuban highway is definitly an experience. The first time that I saw the highway was coming from Havana to Vinales and I... more travel advice
Fortunatly during our excursion to Vinales we stopped in this restaurant to have lunch, this infact, had been the only... more travel advice
xaver's Related Pages
Viñales Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A nature trip"
- "Beautiful Vinãles and his Morgotes"
- "Cuba's most beautiful valley"
- "Vinales: mogotes & cowboys"
- "The western province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Viñales
- Hotels in Viñales
- Transportation in Viñales
- Nightlife in Viñales
- Restaurants in Viñales
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Viñales
- 7 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Viñales?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Viñales
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 85 photos
- Athens Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seoul Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Morocco Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos