"The base camp for Angkor area visits" Phumi Siem Reab by xaver

Phumi Siem Reab Travel Guide: 497 reviews and 1,126 photos

A definitly quiet town where usually tourists stop and leave from, to visit Angkor area.The atmosphear is the same one you can find in Chiang Mai, Hanoi and other cities used as a base camp for other excursions.

• Last visit to Phumi Siem Reab: Nov 2004
  • Intro Updated Dec 9, 2004

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2008 at 1:26 PM

Interesting tips on the blind message and the Mandalay Inn. I used a Lonely Planet guidebook when I was in Vietnam in 1995 and was generally satisfied, though it did happen that places they particularly recommended were quite overcrowded.

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2007 at 7:37 AM

Great food and transportation tips. I was squeezed in the back seat with 6 persons of a truck. Bring back "fond" memories.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2007 at 12:45 PM

great tips!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2005 at 8:29 AM

Very nice page. I like especially restaurants tips. Massage sounds interesting, hmm... like your dress code in nightlife tip :-)

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2004 at 8:33 PM

a great page & excellent pics !

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2004 at 1:51 PM

il paragone con chiang mai mi riempie un pochino di tristezza... cmw mi annoto gli indirizzi... non si sa mai!

• titti's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2004 at 3:00 PM

"the less you wear, the better" Nudo al pabetto?? ... ma mi fai vedere un po' di fiume e templi???

xaver

“Whee. Sal, we gotta go and never stop going till we get there." "Where we going, man?" "I don't know but we gotta go.”

Badges & Stats in Phumi Siem Reab

Have you been to Phumi Siem Reab?

Latest Activity in Phumi Siem Reab