"The base camp for Angkor area visits" Phumi Siem Reab by xaver
Phumi Siem Reab Travel Guide: 497 reviews and 1,126 photos
A definitly quiet town where usually tourists stop and leave from, to visit Angkor area.The atmosphear is the same one you can find in Chiang Mai, Hanoi and other cities used as a base camp for other excursions.
One of the first steps I do, once in a new place, consists in visiting the local market. That's the best way to get, all... more travel advice
From Phnom Penh tou can come to Siem Reap by bus or boat(may be also flyght but it is sure not so convenient). The main... more travel advice
xaver's Related Pages
Phumi Siem Reab Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Angkor Wat"
- "The city behind Angkor"
- "Siem Reap - Nearest Town to Angkor"
- "IMPREXXION: SIEM REAP-ANGKOR"
- "Good morning, Siem Reap"
- "Gateway to Angkor"
- "SIEM REAP – Siam Defeated…"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phumi Siem Reab
- Hotels in Phumi Siem Reab
- Transportation in Phumi Siem Reab
- Nightlife in Phumi Siem Reab
- Restaurants in Phumi Siem Reab
- Shopping in Phumi Siem Reab
- Warnings and Dangers in Phumi Siem Reab
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phumi Siem Reab
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Phumi Siem Reab?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phumi Siem Reab
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 85 photos
- Athens Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seoul Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Morocco Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos