"Visiting friends" Taipei by xaver
Taipei Travel Guide: 1,398 reviews and 3,810 photos
As soon as I got out of the airport, seing the paintings om the busses I had this impression of being in a childish town, I am not sure if childis is the proper term in english but I really felt back in the kindergarten.
Going on with the visit, instead I got impressed by the variety of food you could see in the markets, I am not sure if there is something people do not eat there.
When I was leaving, I noticed at the airport several Hello Kitty's areas which made me feel in a childish country again.
- Pros:quiet city, climate
I came here from Kuala Lumpur with air asia and the round ticket was about 230€. I really enjoyed Taipei airport, it's... more travel advice
Though we chosed a hotel because it was said to be near the MRT main station, we never got to find the station whcih was... more travel advice
xaver's Related Pages
Taipei Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home Sweet Home Taipei"
- "Taipei City, my second hometown"
- "Keeweechic's Taipei"
- "Tour around Greater Taipei"
- "Big city-Taipei"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taipei
- Hotels in Taipei
- Transportation in Taipei
- Nightlife in Taipei
- Restaurants in Taipei
- Shopping in Taipei
- Warnings and Dangers in Taipei
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taipei
- 11 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Taipei?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taipei
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 85 photos
- Athens Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Morocco Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue