"Is a better world possible?" xaver's Profile

Right of travelling

As birds and other animals do, I wish humans one day will be able to migrate where they feel better.
World is something worth to see by everyone, travelling all over the world is something wonderfull and everyone should be able to have that chance.
There are money limits, time limits, but there should not be any governament limit, we should not accept that governaments chose, discriminating, who to let enter our country and who to leave out.
Visa is something anyone should get without any problem, noone should spend a minute in front of an embassy to get a paper that allow him to move around, noone should be asked his bank count to prove he has enough money to visit a country.Moving on the ground, however it's called(italy , usa, england exc.) should be considered a human right. This is one of the biggest western country shame in my opinion.

"Even in a more democratic society such as ours, I would still be part of a minority".
By Nanni Moretti in the movie *caro diario*

"My great religion is a belief in blood, the flesh, as being wiser than the intellect.
We can grow wrong in our minds but what our blood feels and believes, and says, is always true".
D.H. Lawrence

"Tenes que minimizar"
Vivian de L'Avana

"travel makes one modest, you see what tiny place you occupy in the world" Flaubert

My meeting with vters travelogues are:

Marche
Milan
Milan one year later
Bologna
Jakarta
Lugano

My Pages

My pages.... don't expect special effects or links as I am sorry but I am too lazy to learn even the bases of html, that's why I like VT, you can build travel pages even being a perfect computer tecnology ignorant.
In my pages you will not find thousend of huge tips as I think you can read better historical and artistic explanations in guide books, I'll just try to write something personal about the place I've visited and eventually share some good or bad memories.
Anyway, my latest trips are:

Shiraz

pollon's Costarica and Portovenere
titti's Mali and Mauritania
utttz's Genoa and Bolivia

Peace

Liking peace these days seems to be not enough as even the war seniors
define themselves peaceful people, that's why I say I am against war!
War will keep its charm untill it is considered bad,
it must be considered rude and stupid as rude and stupid are humans if after so many centuries still think that war can be a solution.

• Intro Updated Jan 18, 2015

• briantravelman's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2015 at 3:17 PM

Thanks for visiting my Aruba page. Happy travels, and greetings from California.

Feb 18, 2015 at 3:56 AM

Pleased you enjoyed your virtual tour of Kangaroo Island! It really is great for seeing wildlife in the wild and some amazing scenery!

• Jefie's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2015 at 2:58 AM

Hi Corra! Thanks for taking the time to check out my Rome page, I did have a wonderful time in this beautiful city :o)

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2015 at 11:14 AM

Corra, thanks a lot for checking out my Supetar page. The island of Brac is well worth visiting in Croatia, but only in off season I think.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2015 at 3:25 PM

Corra, thanks for your ratings and comments on my new Maintenon page.

Jan 4, 2015 at 1:56 PM

Thanks for visiting Geraldton, glad you enjoyed the tour!

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Thank you so very much Corra for visiting my Pasadena page. Finding the historical markers along the alleyways and among the buildings was like a treasure hunt for me. As you can tell I really enjoy the history. Thanks again!

• german_eagle's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2014 at 3:08 AM

Thanks very much for visiting my St. Moritz page. Yes, it's a beautiful place and it offers a lot in summer, too.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2014 at 9:32 AM

Thanks for visiting my Ulan Bataar page. Hope you will have a great trip if you pass through there.

Nov 10, 2014 at 6:25 PM

Thanks for starting the 11,500km virtual tour. Am so pleased your enjoying it and hope you continue to find much more of interest!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
xaver's Profile Photo

xaver

“Whee. Sal, we gotta go and never stop going till we get there." "Where we going, man?" "I don't know but we gotta go.”

Real Name