"Is a better world possible?" xaver's Profile

Right of travelling

As birds and other animals do, I wish humans one day will be able to migrate where they feel better.
World is something worth to see by everyone, travelling all over the world is something wonderfull and everyone should be able to have that chance.
There are money limits, time limits, but there should not be any governament limit, we should not accept that governaments chose, discriminating, who to let enter our country and who to leave out.
Visa is something anyone should get without any problem, noone should spend a minute in front of an embassy to get a paper that allow him to move around, noone should be asked his bank count to prove he has enough money to visit a country.Moving on the ground, however it's called(italy , usa, england exc.) should be considered a human right. This is one of the biggest western country shame in my opinion.

"Even in a more democratic society such as ours, I would still be part of a minority".
By Nanni Moretti in the movie *caro diario*

"My great religion is a belief in blood, the flesh, as being wiser than the intellect.
We can grow wrong in our minds but what our blood feels and believes, and says, is always true".
D.H. Lawrence

"Tenes que minimizar"
Vivian de L'Avana

"travel makes one modest, you see what tiny place you occupy in the world" Flaubert

My meeting's vters travelogues are: Bologna, Ancona, Jakarta, Milan, Bergamo and Lugano

My Pages

My pages.... don't expect special effects or links as I am sorry but I am too lazy to learn even the bases of html, that's why I like VT, you can build travel pages even being a perfect computer tecnology ignorant.
In my pages you will not find thousend of huge tips as I think you can read better historical and artistic explanations in guide books, I'll just try to write something personal about the place I've visited and eventually share some good or bad memories.
Anyway, my latest trips are:

Bogota

pollon's Costarica and Portovenere
titti's Mali and Mauritania
utttz's Genoa and Bolivia

Peace

Liking peace these days seems to be not enough as even the war seniors
define themselves peaceful people, that's why I say I am against war!
War will keep its charm untill it is considered bad,
it must be considered rude and stupid as rude and stupid are humans if after so many centuries still think that war can be a solution.

• Intro Updated Mar 27, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
xaver's Profile Photo

xaver

“Whee. Sal, we gotta go and never stop going till we get there." "Where we going, man?" "I don't know but we gotta go.”

Real Name