"Is a better world possible?" xaver's Profile
As birds and other animals do, I wish humans one day will be able to migrate where they feel better.
World is something worth to see by everyone, travelling all over the world is something wonderfull and everyone should be able to have that chance.
There are money limits, time limits, but there should not be any governament limit, we should not accept that governaments chose, discriminating, who to let enter our country and who to leave out.
Visa is something anyone should get without any problem, noone should spend a minute in front of an embassy to get a paper that allow him to move around, noone should be asked his bank count to prove he has enough money to visit a country.Moving on the ground, however it's called(italy , usa, england exc.) should be considered a human right. This is one of the biggest western country shame in my opinion.
"Even in a more democratic society such as ours, I would still be part of a minority".
By Nanni Moretti in the movie *caro diario*
"My great religion is a belief in blood, the flesh, as being wiser than the intellect.
We can grow wrong in our minds but what our blood feels and believes, and says, is always true".
"Tenes que minimizar"
Vivian de L'Avana
"travel makes one modest, you see what tiny place you occupy in the world" Flaubert
My meeting's vters travelogues are: Bologna, Ancona, Jakarta, Milan, Bergamo and Lugano
My pages.... don't expect special effects or links as I am sorry but I am too lazy to learn even the bases of html, that's why I like VT, you can build travel pages even being a perfect computer tecnology ignorant.
In my pages you will not find thousend of huge tips as I think you can read better historical and artistic explanations in guide books, I'll just try to write something personal about the place I've visited and eventually share some good or bad memories.
Anyway, my latest trips are:
My best pages:
Liking peace these days seems to be not enough as even the war seniors define themselves peaceful people, that's why I say I am against war!
War will keep its charm untill it is considered bad,
it must be considered rude and stupid as rude and stupid are humans if after so many centuries still think that war can be a solution.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
“Whee. Sal, we gotta go and never stop going till we get there." "Where we going, man?" "I don't know but we gotta go.”
- Member Rank:
- 0 0 1 7 5
- Forum Rank:
- 0 0 2 5 5
- Real Name
- Porto Recanati, Italy
- Member Since
- May 13, 2001
- 1,222 Reviews
- 2,277 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats
- 1,222 Reviews
- 2,277 Photos
- 49 Countries
- 105 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
- Posted in Travel Monterosso al Mare Forum "Re: least challenging walk from..."
- Wrote a Review Close to the station in Bologna Hotels
- Commented on one of xaver's Cartagena travel pages
updated their Profile Page "Is a better world possible?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Pueblito Paisa"
- created a Medellín Travel Page "No sign of its past"
- xaver and Maddified are now friends.
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 36 reviews, 85 photos
- Athens Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 61 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matera Intro, 19 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos
- Cairo Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Morocco Intro, 30 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 33 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue