"...Piran..." Piran by KiNyA
Piran Travel Guide: 515 reviews and 1,224 photos
The ancient and tightly packed town of Piran has retained its medieval shape and character. Set between the Piran and Struanjan bays, at the northwestern end of the Istrian peninsula, the town stands on a curved promontory, the tip of which is as Cape Madona.
I haven't tried it, but you can if you're interested/have time. more travel advice
We only took few bags with the most needed luggage such as bathing suits, cycling outfits, towels,... more travel advice
KiNyA's Related Pages
Piran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Slovenia with a touch of Venice"
- "One of the most livable places in Europe."
- "PIRAN - the pearl of Slovenian Coast"
- "Piran - Slovenia's coastal jewel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Piran
- Hotels in Piran
- Transportation in Piran
- Nightlife in Piran
- Restaurants in Piran
- Shopping in Piran
- Warnings and Dangers in Piran
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Piran
- 22 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Piran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Piran
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovenia Intro, 61 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Girona Intro, 20 reviews, 124 photos, 8 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 39 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vysoke Tatry Intro, 21 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Marina di Pietrasanta Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vransko Intro, 19 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Elba Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos