"...Velenje..." Velenje by KiNyA
Velenje Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 57 photos
Velenje is situated on the southeastern edge of the Salek Basin. It is the largest post World War II town in Slovenia. It consists of three parts: Stara vas, Staro Velenje and Novo Velenje. To Velenje also belong Velenje Castle, Salek and Velenje Lake. Most of the time I spend here is because of my music preformances, going to concerts or just like that.
You definitely have to try deserts; they make wonders of food. So, they look awsome and taste as well. more travel advice
There are planty of posibilities – from clubs, cafes, evening walks till modern cinemas. more travel advice
KiNyA's Related Pages
Velenje Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "anaiis's constant Velenje Page"
- "Ski Jumping Continental Cup in Velenje"
- "Friends in Velenje"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Velenje
- Hotels in Velenje
- Transportation in Velenje
- Nightlife in Velenje
- Restaurants in Velenje
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Velenje
- 8 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Velenje?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Velenje
Photos in VelenjeSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovenia Intro, 61 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Girona Intro, 20 reviews, 124 photos, 8 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 39 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vysoke Tatry Intro, 21 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Marina di Pietrasanta Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vransko Intro, 19 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Elba Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos