"...Poprad..." Poprad by KiNyA
Poprad Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 150 photos
Despite a bit of Spis architecture and a cantral square that's cheerful at the end of the day, Poprad is not a place to go out of your way visiting. However, it's a handy gateaway to the High Tatras, a source of provisions at ordinary Slovak prices.
Cool shop which ofers some cool things Well I bought myself *male* sk8 jeans!!! I spent Sk- 1430, which is damn cheap... more travel advice
KiNyA's Related Pages
Poprad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Poprad"
- "Poprad between the high and low Tatra"
- "Poprad in the High Tatras"
- "The Chilly Poprad"
- "Winter capital of Slovakia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Poprad
- Hotels in Poprad
- Transportation in Poprad
- Nightlife in Poprad
- Restaurants in Poprad
- Shopping in Poprad
- Warnings and Dangers in Poprad
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bergschenhoek Hotels
- Muhafazat Janub Sina'
- Ban Hua Thanon Hotels
- Texarkana Hotels
- Province of Saskatchewan
- McLaren Vale
- West Panama City Beach Hotels
- Palm Bay
- Estado de Tamaulipas
- Saint Charles Hotels
- Cripple Creek Hotels
Badges & Stats in Poprad
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Poprad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poprad
Photos in PopradSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovenia Intro, 61 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Girona Intro, 20 reviews, 124 photos, 8 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 39 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vysoke Tatry Intro, 21 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Marina di Pietrasanta Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vransko Intro, 19 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Elba Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos