"...Slovenia..." Top 5 Page for this destination Slovenia by KiNyA

Slovenia Travel Guide: 7,906 reviews and 20,431 photos

Slovenia is unusual and very beautiful country. In a little place there are mixing so many different typs of landscapes that traveller think that has traveled the whole Europe. Slovenia lies in the edge of four big european landscapes: The Alps, The Pannonia, The Diniar and The Mediterrenean.
I live here since my birth and I like it a lot. It's so small, but you cann see so many different things here, and it's difficult for me to decide which part of Slovenia is the best. I live on the countryside, about 50 km eastern of Ljubljana, our capital. Life here is very peaceful. And the nature is just perfect. I often go hiking and sometimes cycling to surroundering hills.
Anyway, in Slovenia you have many possibilities to do whatever you want to. And if you decide to visit it, you wont regret. Why? Because you will relax yourself and have a wonderful time seeing our beautiful landscapes.

It's coming much more of Slovenia to my VT pages soon (I hope so :) )…

You might see a lot of stuff like that in different landscapes of Slovenia, but not the East. Looks awsome, huh?

• Last visit to Slovenia: Mar 2003
  • Intro Updated Mar 4, 2003

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2010 at 1:11 PM

We have a trip to Croatia in April and tried to also see some of Slovenia, but the rental auto prices were too steep to go over the border. Maybe someday we can see your lovely country. YOu presented it very nicely.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2010 at 6:31 AM

nice suggestions here for seeing Slovenia

• cpiers47's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2009 at 12:29 PM

I've really enjoyed finding your pages! I look forward to exploring Slovenia. Thank your for your tips.

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Hello Jerca, very useful Slovenia pages and some wonderful photograpphs. fergy.

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Hi Jerca! You are a great person to party with! Absolutely fantastic to meet you. You are really the coolest. All the best!

• Leipzig's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2007 at 2:04 PM

Brilliant page! Will be visiting your country next week - very helpful tips

• Grazina's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2007 at 12:08 AM

Hi, I found the time to be in your country...I will be there at the last week of September...hurray!

• laughingsun69's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2007 at 4:17 AM

Hi ,i enjoyed your pages ,Slovenia looks amazing,it has an almost mystical feel to it , i hope to get there someday cheers :)

• Patje's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2007 at 10:33 AM

Mont Triglav, the king of the mountains. We did the Triglav last summer it was great!

• whitecliff62's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2006 at 1:11 AM

Hi Jerca, Slovenia does look like a very beautiful country, your pages have done you proud. I will be visiting Koper for 1 day in July on a cruise ship, any interesting sites you could mention ?

KiNyA Lives Here!

KiNyA

“Bite into life like it is a papaya and enjoy it...”

Badges & Stats in Slovenia

Have you been to Slovenia?

Latest Activity in Slovenia