"...Marina di Pietrasanta...." Marina di Pietrasanta by KiNyA

Marina di Pietrasanta Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 44 photos

Page dedicated to my schoolmates!!!

Okay, that's the story like.
In September we had a 6 day school trip to Italy. We visited several places - Florence, Pisa, Marina di Pietrasanta, Isola d'Elba (Portoferraio and Porto Azzurro), Central Tuscany (San Gimignano and Siena), Rimini and San Marino. We spent six wonderful days together, what you can see on my local Italian pages (they are being updated).
Well, most of the time we spent in Marina di Pietrasanta was during the nights, so... If you're interested, feel welcome to see what we were doing :-)

• Pros:Great beaches, landscape and fantastic company
  • Cons:Our hotel
  • Last visit to Marina di Pietrasanta: Sep 2003
  • Intro Written Nov 22, 2003

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Crazier? I love it! I will be in Poland!!

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2006 at 12:56 PM

Good evening!

• Siddha3th's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2005 at 2:55 AM

I'm biting into a papaya as I write this (and getting the juice all over my shirt) :))) Beautiful photographs of a pretty cool place. So long... Siddharth

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2004 at 6:34 AM

Jerca, it looks as if you and your spirited and slightly crazy friends had a true blast in Italy. This reminds me of a long night of partying I once had in Zell am See, Austria. It's a miracle I've lived to be almost 48!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2003 at 3:09 AM

Very funny and relaxing to see what you did there. Did you hide anything more? :-)))

• jto's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2003 at 2:58 AM

Now pappa is worried that those school trips are too much studying and too little partying..LOL ;-) I know you had a good time on this mad italian tour..hehe

• balfor's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2003 at 11:54 AM

Looks like a very...... educational..... class trip! ;-)

• Yubert's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2003 at 4:15 AM

Are you an A-student too?

• AndreSTGT's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2003 at 4:09 AM

This page soo reminds me of our class trip to Tuscany in '97. Visiting all the wonderful places during daytime, and getting extremely drunk with my classmates at night. Those were the days...

KiNyA

“Bite into life like it is a papaya and enjoy it...”

Badges & Stats in Marina di Pietrasanta

Have you been to Marina di Pietrasanta?

Photos in Marina di Pietrasanta