"KiNyA is back!" KiNyA's Profile
I don't know what exactly happened but I somewhat did new things, met new people ... I never forgot VT, but I just didn't take time to do some things here, as I used to.
But now I'm back and I promise to update my paged in 2009! And add new pages, as in last three years I saw many wonderful places and had many unforgettable experiences.
My name is Jerca and I am 23 years old. After spending one year in Spain, now I spend most of time in a small village in the countryside where my parents run a farm. In *my spare time* I study Spanish language&literature and Journalism in Ljubljana, the capital.
In like to spend my free time outside in the nature. I love to go biking, roller blading, running, hiking and each day more - climbing!
I also like to read. I enjoy reading all kinds of literature. But recently I'm more into Hispanic literature because I have to read it for university. Yes, I enjoy it a lot. But when I finish education I'll have more time to read also other Slovenian and foreign authors.
By the way, if you like reading and you haven't read these books… You should!
• Vladimir Bartol: Alamut
• Gabriel Garcia Marquez: One hundred years of solitude
• Manuel Puig: Kiss of the Spider woman
• Luis Sepulveda: The old man who read the love stories
• Rosa Montero: The Canibal's daughter
• Miguel Delibes: Five hours with Mario
• Sidney Sheldon: The sands of time
And many many more :-)
And I love travelling, of course. Wherever I go, I liko to learn about local people, their culture and tradition, and take millions of photos :-)
I play the zither. It's quite rare musical instrument with 40 strings (few more, few less - depends on specific model). I've been playing it for ten years but also here I must admit I got lazyyyyy. Sad, because I used to be very good. I need to say that music changed my life. And I'm proud of it because I look on the world differently that some people of my age.
And what do I listen to? Mostly to Rock. Actually everything except Rave. My fave artists: Creed, Sting, James Blunt, U2, R.E.M., Matchbox20 ...
I also like Arabic rythms, I used to take belly-dancing classes :-)
And also Asian music, especially Japanese.
Mountains, mountains, mountains. In the past few years they really have become my greatest passion. As Slovenia is small I really don't have to go far to get to the mountains. But two years ago I completely felt in love with Italian Dolomites. What a beautiful landscape!!!
Last year one of my best friends invited me to join him on a tour in France and we reached Mont Blanc on July the 13th. With 4807 meters that's the highest peak I've been to … so far :-)
Last autumn I also started to climb. This sport fascinates me but I'm too heavy and too weak for rock climbing. But haven't given up yet. And am not planning to either :-)
In a few years, when I'm going to have more free time, I'm also thinking of going to alpinism school. We'll see ...
alfonsodc - Alfonso from Spain
Banjo – Christiano from Italy
bijo69 – Brigit from Germany
c-lara – Katja from Slovenia
cachaseiro – Claus from Denmark
climber_z – Zoran from Slovenia
croisbeauty – Boris from Croatia
Daja123 – Darja from Slovenia
diocletianvs – Niksa from Croatia
Enzyme_X – Samo from Slovenia
horseskoby – Fergal from Ireland
Jaco_Emmen – Jaco from Holland
jto – Janne from Sweden
ka7ja – Katja >> my sister :-)
kopol – Etienne from France
KristaB – Kristina from Croatia (living in Slovenia now)
mario_spring_83 – Mario from Italy
mathias_M – Mathias from France (living in Germany now)
novsco61 – Tanja from Slovenia
Nykaenen – Zdenka from Croatia
oja – Polona from Slovenia
olja1234 – Olga from Slovenia
olrob – Olja from Serbia (living in Slovenia now)
Pakistaniguy – Umer from Pakistan
pepuzlin – Matic from Slovenia
Redang - Santi from Madrid
sabsi – Sabine from Germany
venusia – Sarah from Italy
... And don't get upset if sometimes the papaya juice runs down and gets on your dress. It washes out with time...
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Lake McConaughy State Recreation Area Hotels
- Hanging Rock State Park Hotels
- Genting Hotels
- United States of America
- Okinawa Hotels
- Jerusalem Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur
- North America
- Lido Key Hotels
- Lloret de Mar
- Ho Chi Minh City
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 730 Reviews
- 1,383 Photos
- 20 Countries
- 72 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- Commented on KiNyA's profile page
- KiNyA and painterdave are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Madrid Forum "Re: Babysitter Agency in Madrid"
- Wrote a Review B 2 in Ljubljana Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to "Smell the freshness of the gardens"
- created a Girona Travelogue "More of Girona"
- Uploaded a Video to Prekopa
updated their Personal Page "My World ... So this is me ..."
VideosSee All Videos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovenia Intro, 61 reviews, 99 photos, 5 travelogues
- Girona Intro, 20 reviews, 124 photos, 8 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 28 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 39 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vysoke Tatry Intro, 21 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Marina di Pietrasanta Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vransko Intro, 19 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Elba Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22465 Reviews - 54992 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Subic Hotels
- 246 Reviews - 861 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23318 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos