"Volcano !" Aso-san by LeDragon
Aso-san Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 36 photos
Aso is likely the smallest japanese town I have been in. I would bet just a bit over 1 000 persons. Could you imagine that in Japan ? The landscape is impressive, with the large Caldera and the volcano ( Aso-San ) with it's numerous "dake", most of them no more smoking. The people ? Well, they are japanese : working hard, being incredibly polite, and at times, surprising you by doing crazy thing, as stopping for me itchiking ;-) Did I write how nice japanese were with me ?
- Pros:Small town, large landscape
- Cons:some day, you are forbidden to go near the volcanoe
There are many displays, including rocks, scales, types of volcanoes, evolution of the landscape in the surrounding,... more travel advice
LeDragon's Related Pages
Aso-san Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of volcanoes around Mount Aso"
- "Volcano !"
- "FLEEZED ASO"
- "Mount Aso, Japan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aso-san
- Hotels in Aso-san
- Transportation in Aso-san
- Restaurants in Aso-san
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aso-san
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Aso-san?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aso-san
Top 10 Pages
- Peru Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyoto 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Koyasan Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maine 6 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ecuador Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue