"Absolutely awesome Lhasa" Lhasa by K1W1
Lhasa Travel Guide: 512 reviews and 1,371 photos
Lhasa has proven to be a real treasure for travellers for many years and it continues to be so. Right now the sun is shining in clear blue skies, the autumn leaves are glistening along with the snow capped mountains all around us and the people are incredibly friendly. It's pilgrim season here and the place is a mass of colourful dress - fantastic for photos and taking in the atmosphere.
All photos, unless marked otherwise, were taken by me and are copyright. Please do not copy or reproduce without permission. Thanks
A great place to stay and it's right in the middle of Lhasa. Great buffet breakfast for just 25 yuan more travel advice
K1W1's Related Pages
Lhasa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lhasa, the pilgrim capital of Tibet"
- "LHASA AT LHAST!"
- "Lhasa, the capital of pilgrims"
- "Go to Lhasa before its ruined!!!"
- "Lhasa! Lookie Lookie!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lhasa
- Hotels in Lhasa
- Transportation in Lhasa
- Nightlife in Lhasa
- Restaurants in Lhasa
- Shopping in Lhasa
- Warnings and Dangers in Lhasa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lhasa
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Lhasa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lhasa
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Peru Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Brazil Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Argentina Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Cruz Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bolivia Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Moscow Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos