"K1W1's new French Guiana Page" Top 5 Page for this destination French Guiana by K1W1
French Guiana Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 279 photos
French Guiana or Guyane, is unlike the rest of South America. It is part of France and uses the same currency (Euro) and flag. They even speak the same language. It is also the most expensive country in Sth America.
This photo is of the 'Devils Island', the prision island made infamous by the book and movie 'Papillon'.
Note: Neither Kiwis nor Aussies need a visa for French Guiana.
All photos are taken by me and unless otherwise marked, are copyright. Please do not use without permission. Thanks
Visit the Isles de Salut to see the infamous prison islands made famous by the book and later the movie, Pappillon. It´s... more travel advice
Cayanne- La Bodega 220 frf per double room with air cond. Isles de Salut - stay in the prison cell with a hammock for 60... more travel advice
K1W1's Related Pages
French Guiana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DEVIL ISLAND - TEUFELSINSEL - ILES DU SALUT"
- "French Guiana"
- "K1W1's new French Guiana Page"
- "A real South American Jewel"
- "Doing French Guiana from Suriname"
- "brandl's new French Guiana Page"
- "French oversea beauty"
- See All...
- Things to Do in French Guiana
- Hotels in French Guiana
- Transportation in French Guiana
- Nightlife in French Guiana
- Restaurants in French Guiana
- Shopping in French Guiana
- Warnings and Dangers in French Guiana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in French Guiana
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to French Guiana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in French Guiana
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Peru Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Brazil Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Argentina Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Cruz Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bolivia Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Moscow Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos