"Taganga" Top 5 Page for this destination Taganga by K1W1
Taganga Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 185 photos
Taganga is a small fishing village in a bay just over the hills from Santa Marta. It offers diving and swimming in a very relaxed atmosphere. Being Colombia, it has only a few adventurous travellers visiting and is therefore a real treat for those that make it here.
All photos, unless marked otherwise, were taken by me and are copyright. Please do not use without permission. Thanks
- Pros:Cheapest dive school in Americas
- In a nutshell:Paradise
The Ser Buzo dive shop here in Taganga offers Open Water to Dive Master courses from just 300,000 pesos (USD1.00 =... more travel advice
K1W1's Related Pages
Taganga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Worth a Taste: Taganga"
- "Taganga - a place to relax"
- "One of the nicest and quietest places.."
- "TAGANGA - gateway to the Caribbean"
- "HEAVEN AND HELL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taganga
- Hotels in Taganga
- Transportation in Taganga
- Nightlife in Taganga
- Restaurants in Taganga
- Shopping in Taganga
- Warnings and Dangers in Taganga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taganga
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Taganga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taganga
Photos in TagangaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Peru Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Brazil Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Argentina Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Cruz Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bolivia Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Moscow Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos