"K1W1's new Santa Cruz Page" Santa Cruz by K1W1
Santa Cruz Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 135 photos
Santa Cruz is on the edge of the jungle in Bolivia. It has a very tropical climate. If visiting the city, don't miss the resident sloughs in the central plaza. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me when one climbed down out of a tree, walked across in front of me and climbed up another.
K1W1's Related Pages
Santa Cruz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "witou's new Santa Cruz Page"
- "Holy Cross of the Saw, the progressive city of Bol"
- "SANTA CRUZplus MORE"
- "Turco's new Santa Cruz page"
- "K1W1's new Santa Cruz Page"
- "Cambinga's new Santa Cruz Page"
- "susanacasso's new Santa Cruz Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Cruz
- Hotels in Santa Cruz
- Transportation in Santa Cruz
- Nightlife in Santa Cruz
- Restaurants in Santa Cruz
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Cruz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Cruz
- 9 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Santa Cruz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Cruz
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Peru Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Brazil Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Argentina Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Cruz Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bolivia Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Moscow Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos