"Santarem" Santarém by K1W1
Santarém Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 44 photos
Santarem is appoximately half way between Belem and Manaus on the Amazon River. The river serves as the main transportation route for Santarem and the trip is popular for locals and backpackers.
All photos are taken by me and unless otherwise marked, are copyright. Please do not use without permission. Thanks
K1W1's Related Pages
Santarém Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Santarem - Pearl of River Tapajos"
- "A river city without glamour"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santarém
- Hotels in Santarém
- Transportation in Santarém
- Nightlife in Santarém
- Restaurants in Santarém
- Shopping in Santarém
- Warnings and Dangers in Santarém
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santarém
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Santarém?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santarém
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Peru Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Brazil Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Argentina Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Cruz Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bolivia Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Moscow Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos