"A 'must do' if visiting South Korea" Top 5 Page for this destination Sorak-sanmaek by K1W1
Sorak-sanmaek Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 434 photos
Seoraksan National Park in the North East of South Korea is one of the country's most visited sites.
The park is absolutely stunning in autumn and the locals know it. I was there during peak season (2004) when the leaves were changing colours and the park was full of locals. I only saw 4 non-Asians in a day of trekking and about 1,000+ locals. The colours, rock formations and waterfalls make this a must for any traveller who appreciates a natural environment.
Busses leave from the Express Bus Station (intersection of subway lines 3 and 7 ) for Sokcho and cost 13,900 Won for the... more travel advice
K1W1's Related Pages
Sorak-sanmaek Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of Mountain Ranges and Hot Springs"
- "WELCOME ! MT,SEORAK NATIONAL PARK"
- "Mount Seoraksan (Soraksan) National Park & Sokcho"
- "A 'must do' if visiting South Korea"
- "Hiking in Seoraksan...in the rain!"
- "Temples and mountain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sorak-sanmaek
- Hotels in Sorak-sanmaek
- Transportation in Sorak-sanmaek
- Restaurants in Sorak-sanmaek
- Shopping in Sorak-sanmaek
- Warnings and Dangers in Sorak-sanmaek
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sorak-sanmaek
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Sorak-sanmaek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sorak-sanmaek
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Peru Intro, 15 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Brazil Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Argentina Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Cruz Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bolivia Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Moscow Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos