"NISOS PAROS" Paros Island by MITNIC
Paros Island Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 89 photos
Paros is an island of the Cycladic Archipelago. The island took its name from Paros, leader of the Arcadians, who settled on the island at about 1000 BC. .
In ancient times the island was known for its white marble, used for the construction of temples and works of art.
The island covers an area of 195 km2
Presently It population counts 9600 inhabitants, most of people work in the tourist branch.
- Pros:Excellent wine.
MITNIC's Related Pages
Paros Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I love parOs in september"
- "THE MARBLE OF THE MYTHS"
- "Sunflowers on Paros"
- "A delicate sister to Naxos"
- "Paros: One-Stop Shop"
- "One Day In Paros"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paros Island
- Hotels in Paros Island
- Transportation in Paros Island
- Nightlife in Paros Island
- Restaurants in Paros Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Paros Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paros Island
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Paros Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paros Island
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 20 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 10 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prefecture of Pieria Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Aleksinac Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kea Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 4 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nis Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nisos Kythnos Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
Latest Paros Island hotel reviews
- 1 Review & Opinion