"Welcome to MITNIC's HomePage" MITNIC's Profile
Well... Yes or Not, you can vote or simply to learn more about the subject.
pray that your journey may be long,
full of adventures, full of knowledge.
of the lastrygones and the cyclopes
and the furious poseidon, do not be afraid,
for such on your journey you shall never meet
if your thought remain lofty, if a select
emotion imbue your spirit and your body.
The Laestrgones and the Cyclopes
and furius Poseidon you will never meet
unless you drag them with you in your soul,
unless your soul raises them up before you.
Pray that your journay may be long.
that many may those summer mornings be
when with what pleasure, what untold delight
you enter harbors you?Lve not seen before;
that you stop at Phoenician market places
to procure the goodly merhandise,
mother of pearl and coral, amber and ebony,
and voluptuous perfumes of every kind,
as lavish an amount of voluptous perfumes as you can:
that youventure on to many Egyptian cities
to learn and yet again to learn from the sages.
But you must always keep Ithaca on mind.
The arrival there is your predestination.
Yet do not by any means hasten your voyage.
Let it best endure for many years,
until grown old at length you anchor at your island
rich with all you have acquired on the way.
You never hoped that Ithaca would give you riches.
Ithaca has given you the lovely voyage.
Without her you not have vendured on the way.
She has nothing more to give you now.
Poor though you may find her, Ithaca has hnot deceived you.
Now that you have become so wise, so full of experience,
you will have understood the meaning of an Ithaca.
The trip aboard for 2011 was dedicated to Norway for one more time…
It was a road trip- 11.427klm- as usual with my van and my "go pilot" Hara- a young Doberman- new on board but fast learning one…
We start 4th of April from Athens and we returned August. Most of the time we spend at Berlin- my daughter leave there the last couple of years.
We visit by passing by Italy, Austria, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, cities in witch we did not stay more than couple of days and finally my beloved Norway.
At the coming, cold winter nights, I will try to create some tips and upload some photos.
I wish you an Easy winter and a great 2012 with many travels for all of us.
Halo my friends; I am back to Greece after a long driving trip -20.000km in 4 months- to the north. Thanks to a thief how broke my Van at Vilnius- Lithuania all my note of this long trip also all the photos are gone together with my laptop… Pity. What else to say…
What a country!!!
Nature in all its grate...
In Red Square...
Well time to improve my Morocco pages I had start create the same time of
traveling but was not easy at all...
The 6 month road trip to Morocco was a great experience.
The only thing I fell pity for is that because of no idea of French i Lost the chance
for a real communication with this excellent people...
In two words I can say that country life at Morocco remind me Greece when Iwas around 10 years old. Donkeys, horse carts and life at the villages with no electricity and water or even wc in the house was same common at Greek country site...
At 2007 me and my girlfriend- that time- decide to spent a long summer-4 months- at Turkey.
She manage to work for a Polish tourist company so our base had to be Kousandasi. A nice but very touristic city at the Aegean see just opposite of the Greek island Samos.
We made a lot of trips around and not only...
The longest was to Cappadocia and by the seashore to Antalya...
My best and big impression became from the people and how similar we are...
In Turkey, the Aegean seashore is a beautiful place completely different than the rest of mainland but believe me both have a lot to offer to you...
Excellent presentations of that exclusive VT meeting by VTers Marianna [Mardaska] at:
Tzina [Aggeliki] at:
& Vasiliki [Vassiliki] at:
(for first time I was without camera!). Good for me!
Just back from a difficult but very entertain sailing trip at Kyclades islands.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 343 Reviews
- 1,574 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 45 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- Posted in Travel Meteora Forum "Re: Romania Visa"
- created a Tivat Travel Page "Tivat for 2 days"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Tivat for 2 days"
- Wrote a Review up to Mt Lovcen in Cetinje Off The Beaten Path
- Commented on Oleg_D.'s profile page
- MITNIC and jayjayc are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to MITNIC's HomePage"
- Uploaded a Video to Morocco
VideosSee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 20 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 10 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prefecture of Pieria Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Aleksinac Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kea Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 4 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos
- Thessaloniki Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nis Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nisos Kythnos Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3865 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos