"Jessica goes to Harvard!" Boston by jessicadf
Boston Travel Guide: 3,929 reviews and 8,620 photos
Ha ha ha!! Yes, in my grandfather's dreams. How is it a man with 1 undergrad and 3 graduate degrees from Harvard should have no direct decendants to attend his alma mater? Darn my father for becoming a rock star instead of going to those ivy covered halls!
My first adult visit to Boston was a 26 hour whirlwind of a trip. Wahoo! United eFares struck and boy did we get a great deal on airfare. Flight left SFO Saturday night at 10:30pm and arrived in Boston Sunday at 7am. Our return left at 7am on Monday morning. Wahoo!!
The second trip was two months later, in January of 2004. We were in town for a little more time, arriving at 5:15p on Saturday, and leaving at 6:40a on Monday. By the second visit, however, scuba_girl had moved to Boston and kindly offered us her spare bedroom... and we gave enough warning that a VT gathering with scuba_girl, dracko and rowangbr were possible. What fun we had, regardless of the frigid weather!
My, oh my, oh my. SO happy I overpacked with cold weather clothing!
...unless this guy got de-iced, he wouldn't be doing any flying.
Upon our arrival on our second trip, it was literally too cold to snow. However, the night before our flight home, the... more travel advice
Boston and Cambridge are home to some extremely prestigous universities, as we all know. So keep an eye out for those... more travel advice
jessicadf's Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- "IF HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS-THEN I LIVE HERE"
- "The Perfect Weekend Away City"
- "Boston in a Nutshell"
- "Boston Features the Old and New"
- "Boston, baby!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 31 Reviews
- 72 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 49 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
- Uploaded a Photo to "Frozen Freedom Trail Fandango"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Best rental car company for..."
- Wrote a Review Fabulous Italian Food about Vinny's Ristorante - Somerville in Boston Restaurants
- Commented on one of leffe3's Boston travel pages
- updated a Boston Travel Page "Jessica goes to Harvard!"
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 63 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Point Reyes Station Intro, 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Rafael Intro, 61 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 42 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sausalito Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 31 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Novato Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues