"City sized with a country attitude" Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Rosa by jessicadf

Santa Rosa Travel Guide: 164 reviews and 322 photos

Is it a city or a country town?

Santa Rosa is definitely a city-sized area, though it has a bit more of a country feel. As shown in this photo, there are many farms, vineyards, ranches, etc. At the beginning of this road, one family keeps llamas, and the neighbor across the street keeps goats. The neighbors up the street from this property breed horses. And there are many vineyards along this street.

• Last visit to Santa Rosa: Apr 2003
  • Intro Updated Apr 21, 2003

• MedioLatino's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2005 at 4:24 PM

Santa Rosa...my home for 4 months back in 1997...pitty that I didn't had a digital camera at that time...:/

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2004 at 11:49 AM

Wonderful commentary from that "special day" in Santa Rosa! Yes indeed....it was the PERFECT place to celebrate the two of you!!! And that rendition of "My Romance?" *Goosebumps!*

• manuelEB's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2004 at 6:47 PM

larariralalala -rarilalalalala....

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2003 at 9:25 AM

And I thought to my self Jessie's Mum is Beautiful! That's why Jess is that Beauty!

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2003 at 10:16 PM

i cycled through cambodia with a cop from santa rosa.

• rickyvilla81's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2003 at 10:56 AM

I saw horse racing in Santa Rosa, but no chickens...

• whitecliff62's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2003 at 7:58 AM

Hi Jessica, i bet its not very nice to have horse snot over your face hahahahahahaha, very funny though.

• craic's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2003 at 10:15 PM

My kind of place!

• demonia's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2003 at 3:17 PM

Just seeing the intro picture would be enough to make me want visit this place! Great stories and a gorgeous mom. It goes in the family ;)

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2003 at 1:08 PM

I have'nt been to a egg toss in years! You're Santa Rosa looks different than I remember.... Very Countryish! I like it better than what I remember.

jessicadf

“Control is an illusion”

Badges & Stats in Santa Rosa

Have you been to Santa Rosa?