San Rafael Shopping Tips by jessicadf Top 5 Page for this destination
San Rafael Shopping: 11 reviews and 8 photos
My sister and I also call this store, "Whole Paycheck." This is a medium sized chain of grocery stores that are known for high quality and mostly organic foods. They do have some products that aren't certified as organic, as well, but those are in the minority. This really is the place to go for produce, a good salad, etc. Love it!
Address: 340 Third Street, San Rafael, CA 94901
Theme: Food and Drink
Very ecclectic, filled with all kinds of wonderful things to give your friends or give yourself. Cards, wrapping paper, magnets, coffee table books, sardonic baby clothes (motto: good mom / bad day), boxing nun puppets... Purveyors of drag queen dolls, Gumby stationary, PMS chocolate bars, Dirty Girl bath products, Paul Frank pocket books... I promise that you'll love this store.
What to buy: "What's this shop called?"
"It should be called: 'The Official Shop of Totally Random Stuff'"
-Unknown child shopper
What to pay: Anywhere from $1 to $100. Just depends on how much you feel like spending...
Address: 877A Fourth Street, San Rafael, CA 94903
Directions: Downtown San Rafael
More Reviews (59)
- See All Chocolate coffee pie
- See All A rare treat: Indonesian food
- See All Hula is GREAT exercise!
- You pretty much need a vehicle
- See All China Camp State Park
jessicadf's Related Pages
San Rafael Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Rafael CA"
- "Once upon a time this was home sweet home"
- "San Rafael - Hub of Marin"
- "A week in San Rafael"
- "A little HAWAIIAN in San Rafael"
- "A Little Bit of Hawaii - VT Luau, July 26, 2003"
- "Loony Lu'au and a Weekend to beat all."
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Rafael
- Hotels in San Rafael
- Transportation in San Rafael
- Nightlife in San Rafael
- Restaurants in San Rafael
- Shopping in San Rafael
- Warnings and Dangers in San Rafael
- See All...
Explore the World
- Guadalajara Hotels
- Matuku Island Hotels
- Peñas Blancas Hotels
- Tavira Hotels
Badges & Stats in San Rafael
- 61 Reviews
- 94 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 133 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to San Rafael?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Rafael
- Uploaded a Photo to "U'uku Lu'au - The Looney Luau!"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Best rental car company for..."
- Wrote a Review Chocolate coffee pie about Food / Drink in San Rafael Warnings and Dangers
- Commented on one of karenincalifornia's San Rafael travel pages
- updated a San Rafael Travel Page "Once upon a time this was home sweet home"
Photos in San RafaelSee All Photos (94)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 63 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Point Reyes Station Intro, 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Rafael Intro, 61 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 42 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sausalito Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 31 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Novato Intro, 23 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Lucia Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
Latest San Rafael hotel reviews
- Embassy Suites Hotel San Rafael-Marin County/Conference Center
- 244 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- North Bay Inn San Rafael
- 55 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 22, 2013
- Four Points By Sheraton San Rafael
- 240 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- San Rafael Mission- 3 Reviews, 6 Photos
- China Camp Park- 4 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Farmer's Market- 3 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Marin County Center- 3 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Looney Lu'au- 7 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Muir Beach- 1 Reviews, 3 Photos
- San Quentin State Prison- 1 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Marin County Fair- 1 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Muir Woods- 1 Reviews, 1 Photos
- Martian Civic Center- 1 Reviews, 3 Photos
See All San Rafael Things to Do